Wildlife Photography Workshop

This is the place to discuss cameras, camcorders and anything you want to do in relation to photography. Also home to the 'photography competition'.

Moderators: Kryten, Alan b

Guest 86813

Wildlife Photography Workshop

Post by Guest 86813 »

Hiii everyone I am Monu and I have a huge interest in wildlife photography. Does anyone knows about the wildlife photography workshop which is going to be conducted by Mr. Sudhir Shivaram at Ranthambore, India. :?:
DeadYankee

Post by DeadYankee »

It's been cancelled as it clashed with the Guildford Xmas Craft Fayre
ian turner

Post by ian turner »

I fear you should have turned left at Albuquerque. This is not a forum where folks could point to Ranthambore on a map.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All important data is backed up. If you didn't back it up it wasn't important
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
daboy3000

Post by daboy3000 »

Ranthambhore is one of the largest national parks in northern India, covering an area of 392 km², where will Mr. Shivaram be as it might take me a while to find him?
Boink!

Post by Boink! »

DeadYankee wrote:It's been cancelled as it clashed with the Guildford Xmas Craft Fayre

:lol:
Boink!

Post by Boink! »

Seriously, suggest you contact Sudhir directly to find out the next shoot in that region and costs. His website is pretty comprehensive. That's your best bet.

Contact Us.