What gigs are you going to? (Pt 2)

Discuss music from the latest chart releases to classical pieces.

Moderators: cjanderson, The Bear, Bish, Kryten, driver8

driver8

Re: What gigs are you going to? (Pt 2)

Post by driver8 »

Maybe try 'forgot password' to see if that works ?
Bravoman

Post by Bravoman »

driver8 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:52 pm Maybe try 'forgot password' to see if that works ?
Tried that but won’t let me as my email address is ‘invalid’ I’ve even copied it direct from the verification email they sent me so it’s 100% correct.

And to make matters worse tried to log into Ticketmaster and they don’t have an account with my email address! although they did email me about the tickets last week and I logged on to make sure everything was ok.

You can’t get through by phone to either Ticketmaster or O2 so no idea what I do. Any email just generates a generic response that’s no help at all. :doh: :doh:
Wooglie

Post by Wooglie »

I just bought tickets for Alter Bridge at the O2 and it used AXS. I logged into the O2 app using my AXS email and password, it asked me to verify, but for some reason took two verify emails before the app would let me log in. The app then shows me my two upcoming gigs.
Maybe try logging into the AXS website?
Bravoman

Post by Bravoman »

Wooglie wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:40 pm I just bought tickets for Alter Bridge at the O2 and it used AXS. I logged into the O2 app using my AXS email and password, it asked me to verify, but for some reason took two verify emails before the app would let me log in. The app then shows me my two upcoming gigs.
I’ll try that but don’t have anything registered with AXS Tickets were through Ticketmaster?
My verification went straight through on venue app and I have confirmation email but according to the app my email address isn’t valid? Looking at Google Play store the reviews for the venue app are awful.

I finally had a reply from O2 saying bring original email and photo ID to box office and a member of staff will try and help you! I need more than try and help before driving half way across the country!
Bravoman

Post by Bravoman »

Wooglie wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 3:40 pm I just bought tickets for Alter Bridge at the O2 and it used AXS. I logged into the O2 app using my AXS email and password, it asked me to verify, but for some reason took two verify emails before the app would let me log in. The app then shows me my two upcoming gigs.
Seems to be sorted now. Tickets were added to the app and after finally being able to change my password I’m now able to access the app.

Would be far less stressful if they just said you can’t access the app until tickets are added!
wobbly Jelly

Post by wobbly Jelly »

O/H bought us tickets to see Tubular Bells live last weekend

Although play various bits from Mike Oldfield then side A of Tubular Bells which is nearly 50 years old. - An interesting night and as cheap well worth a look out for.

In the band was a guitarist called Jay Stapley - who'd toured with Mike Oldfield for T2 - you know when you see someone who is just so much better than the rest (although all were very good)- just looked him up - other than records in his own name only has one other recording - as part of Roger Water's band for Radio KAOS - so can still spot a good 'un!

Kids rushed in and rushed out as they were going to see Billie Eilish