Rammstein thread - new single and album coming

Discuss music from the latest chart releases to classical pieces.

Moderators: cjanderson, The Bear, Bish, Kryten, driver8

Karl

Post by Karl »

No surprise

Gamertag: Prof Yaffle
GregB

Post by GregB »

Yeah totally expected. Hopefully they can reschedule for next year and I can get the same Coventry hotel I managed to do for this one.
Karl

Post by Karl »

Rescheduled dates announced - https://www.rammstein.de/en/europe-stad ... d-to-2021/

UK dates:-

12.06.2021 Belfast, Boucher Road Playing Fields (rescheduled from 17.06.2020)
16.06.2021 Cardiff, Principality Stadium (rescheduled from 14.06.2020)
19.06.2021 Coventry, Ricoh Arena (rescheduled from 20.06.2020)
GregB

Post by GregB »

Rescheduled dates confirmed

https://www.rammstein.de/en/europe-stad ... d-to-2021/

The only slightly annoying thing for me is the hotel I booked for Coventry only book for 12 months in advance so I guess it will be a bun fight when it goes on sale. I also suspect the rates will be a lot higher than this year as they know what is happening a mile down the road.

Ha...beaten to it
Karl

Post by Karl »

Rescheduled again to 2022.
GregB

Post by GregB »

No surprise. I'm did get the hotel I reached but they only offered non refundable rooms. I guess that money is now lost. Grrrr
Boink!

Post by Boink! »

GregB wrote:No surprise. I'm did get the hotel I reached but they only offered non refundable rooms. I guess that money is now lost. Grrrr
Oh, that's not on.
GregB

Post by GregB »

Boink! wrote:Oh, that's not on.
I know but might not be as bad as I thought.

Just checked the booking and their Covd statement says this about non refundable bookings so hopefulyl I can get the booking shifted to next year.

"Guest who planned to stay in one of our hotels prior to and inclusive of 30th June 2021 may modify their reservation for a later date without any modification fees subject to availability and applicable rates and conditions) or request a credit voucher for the full amount of the original booking value for use at a future date, (all at once or over several occasions), at the same hotel within 18 months of the voucher issue date. If the booked hotel is closed at the date of your stay, or if the hotel is not allowed to accommodate the guest based on official orders, you can cancel your reservation free of charge and receive a full refund."

Edit: Just phoned and they only book a year in advance so i can't shift it yet. Now I need to decide which will be quicker...phoning on the day the rooms go on sale or taking the voucher and booking online

Amazingly the on site hotel has rooms available on the night but at a starting price of £402 that's a no from me.
Karl

Re: Rammstein thread - new single and album coming

Post by Karl »

A new album and single have been announced for release before the rescheduled tour. The album Zeit is due on 29/4/22 and the single is available to listen to now.

https://www.rammstein.de/en/new-album-z ... -released/
Arthur Fowler

Post by Arthur Fowler »

Karl wrote:A new album and single have been announced for release before the rescheduled tour. The album Zeit is due on 29/4/22 and the single is available to listen to now.

https://www.rammstein.de/en/new-album-z ... -released/
Very excited about this. Hoping that we will get to see them (again) after a two year wait
Arthur Fowler

Post by Arthur Fowler »

So thoughts on the new album? I really like it. Not as much as the previous one but still has some stand out moments. Curious whether they will include new songs on this tour or wait until next year's dates.
Timing of UK dates could sit nicely with Download 2023.