[VTT] Fantasy Grounds College - Spooktober Event

Discuss board games here!
dannywonderful

[VTT] Fantasy Grounds College - Spooktober Event

Post by dannywonderful »

I have no idea if the table top players that frequent this forum are interested in Virtual Table Tops, but I thought I'd throw this out there anyway.

Fantasy Grounds College are holding their Spooktober one shot event next weekend. They are supported by Smiteworks so every game can be joined by players with just the free demo version of Fantasy Grounds.

Games on offer include Dungeons & Dragons, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu and more. Every game is extremely newbie friendly both for players new to each rule set and players new to Fantasy Grounds.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/oxrdX5ligsE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You can download the demo version either direct from the Fantasy Grounds Website or via Steam.

You can view the Events on offer and sign up to play them on the Fantasy Grounds College website.

If anyone has any questions then feel free to post here, leave me a message, or just sign up and ask questions in the college Discord ( link on the website ).