Loving the look of this new Kickstarter - Thunderbirds!

Discuss board games here!
Kevin

Loving the look of this new Kickstarter - Thunderbirds!

Post by Kevin »

This looks so much fun (having already watched the playthrough video), and at £65 for the all in pledge price, I think it looks great value too, with (hopefully) plenty of stretch goals still to be added in the remaining 27 days...

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modiphius/the-thunderbirds-co-operative-board-game-by-matt-l

I've already pledged, but well worth a look, as it looks FAB (sorry for the awful pun :nuts:)...
vaderag

Post by vaderag »

Does look nice...
rich.steed

Post by rich.steed »

one of my friends works for the company producing it and was playtesting it last year at the Games Expo in Birmingham - she thought it was a great game - and she's generally right :)
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I watched the (early) gameplay videos that are on the kickstarter site, and it looks fantastic fun! Especially if you are (though you don't need to be) a Thunderbirds fan...

Can't wait until arrives in August! Yes, it is due in August!, and that looks like a pretty reliable date, as they are taking it (fully completed main game, though expansion are to follow in the following months) to Gencon, which starts on July 30th

Definitely worth a £65 investment!
nutter45

Post by nutter45 »

Curse you. Backed.
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

nutter45 wrote:Curse you. Backed.

I'm positive that you won't regret it! :thumbs: