Harbour - Kickstarter from Tasty Minstrel Games (Now funded)

Discuss board games here!
Steve Jackson

Post by Steve Jackson »

This should be shipping to us soon! Looking forward to giving it a go.
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega." - Brodie (Mallrats)
| Stejay on LastFM, Xbox Live, Steam, PSN, Nintendo & Game Center |
Adahn

Post by Adahn »

So, finally got to play this with some friends at the weekend. Great stuff - quite enjoyable, and a good sign that we all wanted to play some more with it. The only caveat I would have is that the cumulative effect of coins means that if someone starts with a coin character and their first purchase is a coin building, it seemed to make them almost impossible to catch.

Oh well :) I've just found out that two promo character cards have been released for the game - the Market Owner which apparently came in all copies of Cthulhu Realms and the more recent Ice Viking from Bottlecap Vikings. I don't generally play a huge number of board games, so I'm unlikely to ever buy those games - is there anywhere I'd be likely to be able to pick them up from someone who didn't need them? I did check ebay, but nothing on there.

Edit: One more thing that just hit me: the box is so snug that after sticking on the card protectors that came with my KS delivery I couldn't pack the box in a way that would see it close fully! I guess pre-order promo cards and the card protectors (along with the Belfort promo) just pack a ton more stuff in there...
Steve Jackson

Post by Steve Jackson »

Adahn wrote:I've just found out that two promo character cards have been released for the game - the Market Owner which apparently came in all copies of Cthulhu Realms and the more recent Ice Viking from Bottlecap Vikings. I don't generally play a huge number of board games, so I'm unlikely to ever buy those games - is there anywhere I'd be likely to be able to pick them up from someone who didn't need them? I did check ebay, but nothing on there.

Keep an eye on the Board Game Geek Store. Fingers crossed they'll pop up at some point.
"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned for Sega." - Brodie (Mallrats)
| Stejay on LastFM, Xbox Live, Steam, PSN, Nintendo & Game Center |