Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Television Discussion > Television @ The Digital Fix Comments

Notices

Old 29-05-2012, 13:16   #1
Guest 10924

[Episode Review] Goodbye

Comments attached to the Episode Review 'Goodbye' on Television @ The Digital Fix

Easily the show's rockiest run yet, Season Three of Glee has seemed to take a long time getting to where it always wanted to go: which is here. So, for all the peripheral characters stealing screen time from longstanding faves and all the story strands that didn't amount to much, Goodbye
Click here to read!
Guest 10924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2012, 13:16   #2
Guest 80245
Trusted User

My understanding is that not all of the characters in question have "really" left and we'll be seeing a lot of New York stuff with Rachel, and probably inevitably Kurt and Santana when they go over to give her someone to talk to.

So I'm not sure I can judge how good a farewell it was until we see who is actually gone. With Tina and Blaine still in the cast, I doubt we've actually seen the last of Mike and Kurt, for example. But if that was the end of Mercedes, then yes, that is a bit of a shame.
Guest 80245 is offline   Reply With Quote