Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Shopping and Money Forums > Bargain Forum

Notices

Old 21-10-2014, 16:26   #1
Jim989
GoldMember

[BLU-RAY] Studio Ghibli : Totoro & Nausicaa Steelbook [BLU+DVD] £15 each

£15 each for these really nice looking steelbooks on Amazon. Seem to be £20+ normally.

Nausicaa of the valley of the wind
Quote:
Classic Japanese anime feature, set in a distant future after human civilisation has been wiped out in a global war known as the 'Seven Days of Fire'. In the isolated Valley of the Wind, Princess Nausicaa rules over a small group of survivors, the valley bordered on all sides by a toxic jungle guarded by monstrous insect creatures. This equilibrium is about to be disturbed though, as a new struggle for earthly domination threatens to unfold.
My Neighbour Totoro
Quote:
While their mother recovers from an illness, Satsuki and her little sister Mei (voiced in English by Dakota Fanning and Elle Fanning) get away from it all in an idyllic rural retreat. Far from the bustle of the city, they discover a mysterious place of spirits and magic, and the friendship of the Totoro woodland creatures.

Conceived as a family film devoid of conflict and suffused with the carefree pleasures of the summertime, My Neighbour Totoro sees Hayao Miyazaki create a parable of friendship and imagination populated with unforgettable characters.

A universal classic for all generations, My Neighbour Totoro shows Japanese animation`s famous Studio Ghibli at its very best, and is an elegy to two ever-fading miracles: the fairytale world of childhood and the disappearing countryside.
Love these films

Last edited by Jim989; 21-10-2014 at 16:29.
Jim989 is offline   Reply With Quote