Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Gadgets and Gizmos > Mobile Phone and Satellite Navigation Forum

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-10-2019, 10:35   #1
mburton2
Me

Anybody on "Three" network use wifi-calling?

Hi,
I'm about to ditch o2 after MANY years of using them, & In a nut-shell, because the promised solution of "wifi-Calling", just doesnt work. (OK, It does, but its even less robust that the old "TuGo" App, & that was pretty dire.

Now, it seems if I want to use Wifi-calling I need to go to one of the bigger players, & not a Virtual-Net work (Although I seem to remember seeing somewhere that one of the piggy-back companies HAS started to offer wifi calling)....
Long & short of it is, I *THINK* I'm going to go to the Three network....but just want to ask the question, does THEIR wifi-calling work robustly?