Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Sports Forum

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-11-2017, 18:15   #2921
MICON
Trusted User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,971
Thanks: 14
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
"Sorry, BT Sport is only available in the UK"

I am paying, I want to watch wherever I am, not to be stopped by sheer greed. Good excuse for canceling & going IPTV, & I'll do that when I get back. Well at least it's 1.1 now.
MICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 18:46   #2922
Q
Yee Ol Forum Pirate Ahhhh
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: LONDON
Posts: 10,196
Thanks: 19
Thanked 429 Times in 380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICON View Post
"Sorry, BT Sport is only available in the UK"

I am paying, I want to watch wherever I am, not to be stopped by sheer greed. Good excuse for canceling & going IPTV, & I'll do that when I get back. Well at least it's 1.1 now.
Just use a VPN with a UK IP.. But if you are going the IPTV route then Id definitely recommend a VPN
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 18:52   #2923
MaxNutter
20
 
MaxNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Timperley
Posts: 15,233
Thanks: 207
Thanked 611 Times in 370 Posts
#Pogback
__________________
"He has his mother's eyes..."
"I thought we had them?"
MaxNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 18:54   #2924
MICON
Trusted User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,971
Thanks: 14
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
Just use a VPN with a UK IP.. But if you are going the IPTV route then Id definitely recommend a VPN
I will do that with a IPTV, unfortunately BT uses a GPN location that stops viewing even with a VPN.
MICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 18:59   #2925
MaxNutter
20
 
MaxNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Timperley
Posts: 15,233
Thanks: 207
Thanked 611 Times in 370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICON View Post
I will do that with a IPTV, unfortunately BT uses a GPN location that stops viewing even with a VPN.
Can you not use the vpn to spoof a UK IP address?
__________________
"He has his mother's eyes..."
"I thought we had them?"
MaxNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 19:26   #2926
MICON
Trusted User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,971
Thanks: 14
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxNutter View Post
Can you not use the vpn to spoof a UK IP address?
Yes, you can fool Sky & other providers, but as I said BT uses a GPN location as well. The IP address is fooled with a VPN but as of yet no one has found a way around the GPN location.
MICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 21:24   #2927
madstu
Trusted User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Anywhere
Posts: 3,767
Thanks: 32
Thanked 61 Times in 29 Posts
Great win, shows what we have been missing the last few months without Pogba. He’s the one player who tries to make things happen, without him we really lack creativity.

Seeing Zlatan back was wonderful, I’m really not too sure what contribution he will make, but a really good option. Pleased to see Jose pick such a positive team.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Ares, God of War, be praised! I shall discombobulate the entire world!!!"
madstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 21:29   #2928
MaxNutter
20
 
MaxNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Timperley
Posts: 15,233
Thanks: 207
Thanked 611 Times in 370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by madstu View Post
Great win, shows what we have been missing the last few months without Pogba. He’s the one player who tries to make things happen, without him we really lack creativity.

Seeing Zlatan back was wonderful, I’m really not too sure what contribution he will make, but a really good option. Pleased to see Jose pick such a positive team.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxNutter View Post
We need Pogba back
It's been obvious for weeks, regardless of what others have been saying.
__________________
"He has his mother's eyes..."
"I thought we had them?"
MaxNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 21:42   #2929
MICON
Trusted User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,971
Thanks: 14
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Obviously a good win, but Newcastle are hardly the same caliber as some of our recent opponents, even Bournemouth beat them away from home.
MICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-11-2017, 23:38   #2930
MaxNutter
20
 
MaxNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Timperley
Posts: 15,233
Thanks: 207
Thanked 611 Times in 370 Posts
I don't think there's much coincidence that we started playing better as soon as Pogba returns.
__________________
"He has his mother's eyes..."
"I thought we had them?"
MaxNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-11-2017, 07:38   #2931
Q
Yee Ol Forum Pirate Ahhhh
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: LONDON
Posts: 10,196
Thanks: 19
Thanked 429 Times in 380 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICON View Post
Yes, you can fool Sky & other providers, but as I said BT uses a GPN location as well. The IP address is fooled with a VPN but as of yet no one has found a way around the GPN location.
There's loads of Apk's out there. I'm not a Sports Fan though

Sent from my XT1092 using Tapatalk
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 07:43   #2932
MICON
Trusted User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,971
Thanks: 14
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxNutter View Post
I don't think there's much coincidence that we started playing better as soon as Pogba returns.
Very quiet in here today. Same old United even with the same old Pogba.
MICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 07:58   #2933
MaxNutter
20
 
MaxNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Timperley
Posts: 15,233
Thanks: 207
Thanked 611 Times in 370 Posts
Yup, poor performance all round really.

As long as Spartak don't hammer us...
__________________
"He has his mother's eyes..."
"I thought we had them?"
MaxNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 08:01   #2934
jockosjungle
formerly rbullivant
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Warrington
Posts: 23,047
Thanks: 285
Thanked 1,220 Times in 863 Posts
It's a mixture of the lack of general activity and the channel it's on I think, I don't have access to BT and hence don't watch the games to comment on. Still look like getting through though
jockosjungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2017, 08:18   #2935
MaxNutter
20
 
MaxNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Timperley
Posts: 15,233
Thanks: 207
Thanked 611 Times in 370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbullivant View Post
It's a mixture of the lack of general activity and the channel it's on I think, I don't have access to BT and hence don't watch the games to comment on. Still look like getting through though
Me neither, plus I don't have time to sit down and watch a game anyway at the moment
__________________
"He has his mother's eyes..."
"I thought we had them?"
MaxNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-11-2017, 16:14   #2936
jpig
Trusted User
 
jpig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Posts: 6,268
Thanks: 227
Thanked 302 Times in 81 Posts
Lukaku doesn't work hard enough. Brighton could easily be in front. Martial another who could do with finding another gear.

Looking to Ibra here.
jpig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 08:42   #2937
MICON
Trusted User
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 6,971
Thanks: 14
Thanked 51 Times in 32 Posts
Zillions of pounds in players, at home, against newly premoted Brighton, WITH POGBA, & it takes a lucky deflection to win them. THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. All I have said over the last few months, indeed years still stands. We are no better than when Moyes was with us. Something is very wrong at the club.
MICON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 09:09   #2938
jockosjungle
formerly rbullivant
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: Warrington
Posts: 23,047
Thanks: 285
Thanked 1,220 Times in 863 Posts
Brighton are doing alright to be fair and you're second in the table. I probably say this most weeks but you're doing OK. First you complain about the result and if the result is a win, you then complain about the score.

What did you expect from Jose?

Who would replace him and do any better?
jockosjungle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 09:16   #2939
MaxNutter
20
 
MaxNutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2000
Location: Timperley
Posts: 15,233
Thanks: 207
Thanked 611 Times in 370 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbullivant View Post
Brighton are doing alright to be fair and you're second in the table. I probably say this most weeks but you're doing OK. First you complain about the result and if the result is a win, you then complain about the score.

What did you expect from Jose?

Who would replace him and do any better?
Obviously we should be beating teams every week by 4 or 5 goals, like the blue half.
__________________
"He has his mother's eyes..."
"I thought we had them?"
MaxNutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2017, 09:33   #2940
madstu
Trusted User
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Anywhere
Posts: 3,767
Thanks: 32
Thanked 61 Times in 29 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MICON View Post
Zillions of pounds in players, at home, against newly premoted Brighton, WITH POGBA, & it takes a lucky deflection to win them. THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH. All I have said over the last few months, indeed years still stands. We are no better than when Moyes was with us. Something is very wrong at the club.


Aren’t we second, and off the back of winning two cups last season?

Clearly not at the heights of the Sir Alex years, but to say we are no better than under Moyes is delusional, and utter clap trap. Currently unbeaten in 39 home games - compared to every team coming to OT thinking they can get a win under Moyes, and a lot of them did!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
"Ares, God of War, be praised! I shall discombobulate the entire world!!!"
madstu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The Manchester City Thread Alan b Sports Forum 1002 23-09-2012 17:28
The Manchester United Thread 2010/2011 Thread Alan b Sports Forum 1013 14-08-2011 17:28
The Manchester United Thread - 2010-11 - 2nd Fastest Sport Thread on the Forums rustybin Sports Forum 1035 22-03-2011 10:30
The Manchester United Thread Guest 4630 Sports Forum 3385 22-06-2004 21:54

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018 Poisonous Monkey Ltd. Part of The Digital Fix Network