Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Shopping and Money Forums > Suppliers and Shopping Forum

Notices

Old 30-09-2006, 12:34   #1
Savagexii
Trusted User

GAME reward points question

Purchased my brother a Nintendo DS bundle from a GAME store last sunday with an extra game, and i gave my reward card to the guy at the till only to watch him have some trouble with it, anyway he didn't say anything so assumed all was well in the end, i was expecting some reward points to be added to my account ready for the Wii come December.

Anyway fast forward almost a week and i've just noticed that on the GAME website, my account doesnt seem to have been credited with any new points since the purchase. I checked the reciept yesterday and noticed my reward card number isn't listed on it as it is on all my other GAME reciepts, so now i'm worried i've missed out on some points even though i gave them my card during the transaction.

I had a look at GAME's website for some info, even emailed them, but not found any useful info so far. There is one bit that worries me though, on the website in the FAQ section under How do i earn points?, it states Please note that points cannot be added once an order has been completed., but i'm not sure if this just means for the website and not instore.

I'm going to have a word sometime either over the weekend or next week, but i'm wondering if anyone here has experienced a similar problem, and do they know if there's anything i can do or is it too late?

I don't use GAME all that often really but i do tend to try and use them more often as soon as i begin to get a decent amount of points built up.

Thanks.

Last edited by Savagexii; 30-09-2006 at 12:34.
Savagexii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 16:51   #2
Guest 43055
Trusted User

You can give them a ring with the reciept number and get the points added that way. That's what I have been told. Never tried it myself.
Guest 43055 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-09-2006, 17:27   #3
Savagexii
Trusted User

Thanks, i was hoping that would be the case, just need to get down there sometime now then.

Cheers.