Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Music Discussion > Music @ The Digital Fix Comments

Notices

Old 19-07-2012, 10:21   #1
Guest 10924

[Gig Review] Queen and Adam Lambert

Comments attached to the Gig Review 'Queen and Adam Lambert' on Music @ The Digital Fix

It's the darling 'Berts of May show....

Click here to read!
Old 19-07-2012, 10:21   #2
Guest 43963

The end times are truly here!
Old 19-07-2012, 15:00   #3
Guest 83308

Holly, are you sure you were at the same concerts I and thousands of others were? I went to first two shows and was absolutely blown away by Adam and Queen as a team. You seem to be focusing on just Adam with some negative comments.. For example: "ridiculous poses" and "despite an unsettling feeling of Karaoke at times" are you kidding me? I was surrounded by hundreds of die hard Queen fans who chanted his name "ADAM, ADAM, ADAM after first song. They loved him and the ones next to me were praising him and remarking what an incredible vocalist he is. What is with the ridiculous poses remark? That is Adam and no he's not ridiculous in any way just a fun and exciting performer to watch on any stage. I guess you don't know much about Freddie or even bothered to do any research on him. Freddie was an outrageous, flamboyant, over the top performer which makes Adam seem tame. But that is what made Freddie so attractive to his fans never a dull moment with Freddie or Adam Lambert. I think you should go to the concert and actually watch it next time because you obviously weren't there or was engaged in some other activity other than concentrating and enjoying the shows. I'd like to thank you for this article but cannot as it is not a fair and accurate representation as to what actually happened.
Old 19-07-2012, 18:24   #4
DeadYankee

Thanked 1,889 Times in 1,015 Posts
If he dies of Aids in the next year then everyone is a winner. Authentic.
DeadYankee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-07-2012, 16:55   #5
Guest 81878

Quote:
Originally posted by MsSharon1031\nHolly, are you sure you were at the same concerts I and thousands of others were? I went to first two shows and was absolutely blown away by Adam and Queen as a team. You seem to be focusing on just Adam with some negative comments.. For example: "ridiculous poses" and "despite an unsettling feeling of Karaoke at times" are you kidding me? I was surrounded by hundreds of die hard Queen fans who chanted his name "ADAM, ADAM, ADAM after first song. They loved him and the ones next to me were praising him and remarking what an incredible vocalist he is. What is with the ridiculous poses remark? That is Adam and no he's not ridiculous in any way just a fun and exciting performer to watch on any stage. I guess you don't know much about Freddie or even bothered to do any research on him. Freddie was an outrageous, flamboyant, over the top performer which makes Adam seem tame. But that is what made Freddie so attractive to his fans never a dull moment with Freddie or Adam Lambert. I think you should go to the concert and actually watch it next time because you obviously weren't there or was engaged in some other activity other than concentrating and enjoying the shows. I'd like to thank you for this article but cannot as it is not a fair and accurate representation as to what actually happened.
I'm there to give a non-biased viewpoint... but I'm glad my opinion has bothered you enough to warrant an entire paragraph! ;)