Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Film Discussion

Notices

Old 13-09-2003, 13:23   #1

Freddie Mercury Solo Collection

Looking to purchase this set but was wandering where would be best to get it from.

There are a few different versions, it wouldn't matter about the book but i would like the 10cds and 2 DVDs.

I've seen that collection for about £90 at both amazon.co.uk and bensonsworld, that's before adding on P&P and if the set was to get hit by customs that would be way outta what i want to spend.
Old 13-09-2003, 13:31   #2
AdamBrunt
Trusted User

Re: Freddie Mercury Solo Collection

Quote:
Originally posted by Scoob
Looking to purchase this set but was wandering where would be best to get it from.

There are a few different versions, it wouldn't matter about the book but i would like the 10cds and 2 DVDs.

I've seen that collection for about £90 at both amazon.co.uk and bensonsworld, that's before adding on P&P and if the set was to get hit by customs that would be way outta what i want to spend.
Maybe I am missing something but why would someone in NI buying something from two companies in England be hit by customs ??

EDIT: As a fellow Mercury fan I also have this set and it is fantastic. Sometimes the multiple "edits" of the same song seem to sound the same after listening to them hundreds of times though

Last edited by AdamBrunt; 13-09-2003 at 13:32.
AdamBrunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2003, 13:43   #3

where's that dunce smilie gone?
Old 13-09-2003, 14:45   #4
Guest 993

The book set is fantastic. It's a huge book of excellent quality and a great collectors item, and that's before you start on the CDs and DVDs (which are just as excellent). Expensive but worth every penny.

No idea where you'd get it cheap though.
Old 13-09-2003, 20:22   #5
nwgarratt
Trusted User

I have the DVD and while it is very good I was dissapointed with the length of it.
nwgarratt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2003, 23:28   #6
Guest 993

Quote:
Originally posted by nwgarratt
I have the DVD and while it is very good I was dissapointed with the length of it.
That's why the full set with the 10 CDs + 2 DVDs and book is even better value