Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Television Discussion > Television @ The Digital Fix Comments

Notices

Old 21-03-2012, 11:12   #1
Guest 10924

[News] And the new Doctor Who companion is...

Comments attached to the News 'And the new Doctor Who companion is...' on Television @ The Digital Fix

It's been speculated about, had rumours about it thrown around but now we know. The new Doctor Who companion is none other than Jenna-Louise Coleman. You can read the BBC press release here.

Click here to read!
Guest 10924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 11:12   #2
Guest 80245
Trusted User

I don't remember Coleman's part in Captain America, which apparently was so small that it's off the bottom of its IMDB page. Still, current Who producers have got a pretty good record on casting, so I'm sure she'll be good.

Six episodes this year is disappointing, I'm sure there's a schedule/budget based reason, or maybe they just really wanted to have the new companion start at Christmas.
Guest 80245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-03-2012, 11:25   #3
Guest 79300

Quote:
Originally posted by Nick Bryan
I don't remember Coleman's part in Captain America, which apparently was so small that it's off the bottom of its IMDB page. Still, current Who producers have got a pretty good record on casting, so I'm sure she'll be good.Six episodes this year is disappointing, I'm sure there's a schedule/budget based reason, or maybe they just really wanted to have the new companion start at Christmas.
I think she was one of the pretty ladies that accompanied Steve and Bucky to Stark's presentation of the flying car...
Guest 79300 is offline   Reply With Quote