Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Gadgets and Gizmos > Home Entertainment Hardware forum > Home Media Streaming Forum

Notices

Old 15-01-2017, 20:49   #1
AdamBrunt
Trusted User

Anyone know anything about Kodi on an Apple TV ?

Hi all,

My brother-in-law has asked if I know anything about KODI running on an Apple TV.

Up until last week, his was working fine but now when he launches KODI it just goes to a white screen and doesn't do anything. His mum's Apple TV has been doing the same for about 3 weeks.

When I Google it, I just see information about Apple changing developer licenses so that expire after 7 days.

I have no idea where the Apple TVs came from (though I can guess) or how KODI was installed on them - Googling again suggests needing a Mac with various bits of certificate signing software, etc.

Anyone got more concrete info than that ? If the three of us don't have a Mac between us is there nothing we can do ?
AdamBrunt is offline   Reply With Quote