Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Television Discussion

Notices

Old 17-12-2010, 17:45   #141
Psycho
Trusted User

I finished watching the Blu-Ray this morning and really liked it. Just to give you an idea of how much, I watched 6 episodes yesterday and then the final episode and interviews this morning!

I saw all of The Wire and really didn't get the hype. Maybe the hype spoiled it for me and I was expecting more.

Anyway, I liked the look of Generation Kill and I liked the fact it was just a mini-series, rather than series after series until they destroy it.

Just in case you didn't watch the interviews with the actual Marines, I was surprised to see that the person playing the gay Marine (Rudy) was actually playing himself.

I did think *Wow, they got an actor that looks a lot like him*. Then I spotted it said he played himself.

Psycho
Trader Feedback: Trader Feedback Thread

Last edited by Psycho; 17-12-2010 at 17:57.
Psycho is offline   Reply With Quote