Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Television Discussion

Notices

Old 23-05-2004, 10:49   #1
Guest 1088
Trusted User

Smallville : Season 4 - **SPOILERS!**

Right folks, after a bit of whinging in the "Covenant" thread, I've decided to get a thread started about next season.

Things like, is Chloe really dead? Will we see Lois Lane? Will Token return? Is Lana gone for good?! (please lord!!) Whats gonna happen to Lex, and is Lion-O really gonna die in prison?!

Rob
Guest 1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2004, 11:19   #2
Guest 10592
Come along, Pond.

All of the original cast are back for the next season - except Token.

The end of season three and the season premiere of S4 were filmed back-to-back. Allison Mack has been seen with her hair dyed brunette, which will further fuel the Lois Lane speculation.

Perry White will appear in at least one episode. Bruce Wayne will not appear.

Lex Luthor survives the poisoning and takes over LexCorp in his father's absence.
Guest 10592 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2004, 11:41   #3
Guest 1088
Trusted User

Quote:
Originally posted by Grandmaster
Allison Mack has been seen with her hair dyed brunette, which will further fuel the Lois Lane speculation.
I think it will just be a case of "new identity" as appose to "take your cousins identity.

The feds switched house at last minute, because they found out about the plot to blow up the house. (remember the guy in the glasses in the car that dropped them off. He is a pal of Lex, and he must have something to do with it. I mean, how many federal agents do you see wearing glasses!)

Quote:
Bruce Wayne will not appear.
Apparently they were thinking about it, but with Batman Begins being made, they decided against it.
Guest 1088 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-05-2004, 11:48   #4
Guest 2115
Trusted User

BOOO!!! HISSSSSS!!! to the Bruce Wayne.

Guest 2115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-05-2004, 15:27   #5
fattyboombatty
The idiots are winning

just watched the ending again and it's definitely a reflection of the explosion that we see. so chloe isn't dead and it's odds on favourite that she'll become lois lane. she can't come back to smallville of even return to her identity unless lionel dies as he most definitely won't let her live even if he does get sent to chokey. as for lana coming back oh, christ. please make it stop

next season i want clark in a cape, flying, or there will be trouble
fattyboombatty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2004, 23:03   #6
Mandrill
Live !Tag Nabby81

Quote:
Originally posted by jedirobbie
I think it will just be a case of "new identity" as appose to "take your cousins identity.

The feds switched house at last minute, because they found out about the plot to blow up the house. (remember the guy in the glasses in the car that dropped them off. He is a pal of Lex, and he must have something to do with it. I mean, how many federal agents do you see wearing glasses!)
Perhaps this ''Pal'' was working for Lional and set Chloe up and was resposible for the posion Lex drank .. The other Fed was working for both sides ..

My Theory is that Chloe is dead but Allison Mack will return as Lois Lane her cousin who just look freakishly alike.

The only other thing I can think is that somehow Clark will save everyone but if that involves him holding Chloe in his arms screaming really loudly and then flying round the world backwards ...then I won't be impressed

Also what about Clark he looks like he is in one of those Glass things Zod and his lackies were in ,in Superman II.....Also he looked naked so maybe he will get a suit or a version of it ..
Mandrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-05-2004, 23:29   #7
welshmatt
Rusted User

Just finished watching the 3rd season - a bit disappointed really.

It was all far too serious for my liking, and there wasnt enough light hearted moments (like Jonathan catching Clark and Alicia in bed, and Clark using his X-ray vision to look in the girls locker room!).

I wanted to see more Red Kryponite too. I remember the 1st episode of the series when Clark was pulling ladies for fun - just how someone with his powers would want to act.

Hopefully we'll see more 'bad' Clark next year, he cant bottle up his issues forever.

Last edited by welshmatt; 31-05-2004 at 23:30.
welshmatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 06:18   #8
Guest 30893
Trusted User

I hope to god lana comes back as she is the hottest thing on tv. I can put up with the moaning as long as we see more scenes like the swiming pool incedent . Overall i thought it was a good end of season show and clarks father is deffo going to play a big part in season 4. I like the banter between him and clark makes for good tv.

Guest 30893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 12:39   #9
Guest 32008
Trusted User

who is token?
Guest 32008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 12:50   #10
Richie
Trusted User

Token is Pete Ross. (named after South Park's 'Token' - the only black kid in town)
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 12:53   #11
tomos
XBL - virgo22

as in token black character
tomos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 15:12   #12
Mandrill
Live !Tag Nabby81

Quote:
Originally posted by mackemansj1
I hope to god lana comes back as she is the hottest thing on tv. I can put up with the moaning as long as we see more scenes like the swiming pool incedent . Overall i thought it was a good end of season show and clarks father is deffo going to play a big part in season 4. I like the banter between him and clark makes for good tv.

2 words ...Body Double

As for Token I hear he will be back in guest apperances ,which lets face it was pretty much what he was before
Old 01-06-2004, 17:50   #13
Guest 30893
Trusted User

dont ruin it for me man lol.
Guest 30893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2004, 20:54   #14
Guest 6619
Trusted User

When is season 4 scheduled to start in the US?
Guest 6619 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2004, 23:06   #15
Mandrill
Live !Tag Nabby81

Intresting tidbit

"Added 6/1: The WB's Upfront revealed this information: He's quickly becoming a definitive leading man of Generation Y - on both the big and small screens. He's Tom Welling, the WB actor who has reinvented the image of that American icon, Clark Kent. In the past three seasons, millions of viewers have followed the quiet young loner as he has evolved into a confident small-town hero. Clark has struggled through heartache with Lana Lang, and forged a turbulent relationship with Lex Luthor, the young millionaire who will eventually become his arch-enemy. After being contacted by his Kryptonian father, Jor-El, Clark makes the decision to embark on a celestial journey of self-discovery. The only problem is, Smallville needs him now more than ever before. His family's farm is ablaze, his best friends are feared dead, and there are numerous enemies determined to uncover his secrets. Now, more than ever, young Clark Kent must decide whether to answer the call and fulfill his earthbound destiny
Old 03-06-2004, 02:42   #16
Gangster No 1
Trusted User

Quote:
Originally posted by welshmatt
Just finished watching the 3rd season - a bit disappointed really.

It was all far too serious for my liking, and there wasnt enough light hearted moments (like Jonathan catching Clark and Alicia in bed, and Clark using his X-ray vision to look in the girls locker room!).

I wanted to see more Red Kryponite too. I remember the 1st episode of the series when Clark was pulling ladies for fun - just how someone with his powers would want to act.

Hopefully we'll see more 'bad' Clark next year, he cant bottle up his issues forever.
yeah want to see more red kryponite, its better when hes evil, and alot more fights, showing his real strenght, but other wise been good so far, i also herd cloey come bak as louis lang, but it would be better if he confessed to lana and she stayed

Last edited by Gangster No 1; 03-06-2004 at 02:44.
Gangster No 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2004, 15:39   #17
Guest 20370
Gatsu

I wanna hear more Superman theme music !!!! or something that gives us hints.... it should become more and more recognisable as we reach the end of the series....
Guest 20370 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2004, 22:31   #18
Mandrill
Live !Tag Nabby81

Casting for Lois

http://www.kryptonsite.com/lois.htm
Old 27-06-2004, 13:30   #19
The Dude
Cool Dude Of The Forums

Lana will hook up with a guy called Jason Teague who is an american college junior. Also Alfred Gough and Miles Millar attended the Spider-Man 2 premier the other day and they said Lana will have a new attitude and a new look of some sort so I'm guessing a change of hairstyle or something. Anyway I'm looking forward to the series which is rumoured to start on October 6th in 2004. US release date that is.

Last edited by The Dude; 27-06-2004 at 13:31.
The Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-06-2004, 14:31   #20
Mandrill
Live !Tag Nabby81

Did anyone catch the Tom Welling interview on T4 this morning ?