Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > DVD and Blu-ray Discussion > Home Cinema @ The Digital Fix Comments

Notices

Old 18-08-2011, 11:53   #1
Guest 10924

[News] The Roommate (UK) in September

Comments attached to the News 'The Roommate (UK) in September' on Movies @ The Digital Fix

Sony have announced the UK DVD and Blu-ray Disc release of The Roommate on 12th September 2011. Christian E. Christiansen directs this thriller about a co-ed (Minka Kelly) who becomes the deadly obsession of her new roommate (Leighton Meester).

Features are outlined below…

DVD...

Click here to read!
Guest 10924 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2011, 11:53   #2
Guest 77499

While I'll be the first to state that this film is absolute crap (I had to suffer through it for a review) I just don't understand why you think that Sony Pictures shouldn't release it on Blu-ray in the UK because some other distributor (whoever ended up with the rights after Tartan died) hasn't released the Tetsuo trilogy on Blu-ray yet. And as much as I enjoyed the first two Tetsuos, surely it can't really amaze you that major Hollywood studios favour releasing contemporary films (populated by the kind of TV actors that prove instantly recognisable to the sizeable target demographic) over cult titles that, at best, will probably shift less than a thousand units in the first month.
Guest 77499 is offline   Reply With Quote