Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Television Discussion

Notices

Old 29-09-2001, 18:42   #1
Guest 11833

Charmed DVD?

I was wondering if there was ever going to be a DVD release (R1 or R2, whatever I have a multi-regional player) of Charmed seasons 1-3?
Guest 11833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2001, 19:02   #2
PaulaB
Trusted User

Re: Charmed DVD?

Quote:
Originally posted by Kim_EZ
I was wondering if there was ever going to be a DVD release (R1 or R2, whatever I have a multi-regional player) of Charmed seasons 1-3?
No news at the moment, but considering what has happened with other American series, Buffy out now Stargate by the end of the year all episodes up to the end of series 4 will be out. I would imagine that it will be out on R2 first.

BTW are you going to see the new series when it comes out over there? If so can you PLEASE come back with your views on how they handle the new sister bit. I just cant wait to find out.

PaulaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2001, 19:10   #3
Guest 11833

Re: Re: Charmed DVD?

Quote:
Originally posted by PaulaB

No news at the moment, but considering what has happened with other American series, Buffy out now Stargate by the end of the year all episodes up to the end of series 4 will be out. I would imagine that it will be out on R2 first.

BTW are you going to see the new series when it comes out over there? If so can you PLEASE come back with your views on how they handle the new sister bit. I just cant wait to find out.

Oh, well I guess I will have to wait or just start taping the reruns off TNT.

Anyways, as much as I liked Prue/Shannen, I am still gonna watch the 4th season. Season 3 made up for a crappy S2 and I hope S4 is better than S3. I like Rose McGowan and believe she will be able to fill in just as nicely as Prue. Plus it adds a new twist to the series...

I really do not understand the whole 'Prue dies' thing.' If Piper manages to survive, why couldn't Prue? I haven't read enuff into the Charmed finale/premiere to know what really happens... Did they ever decide what power to give to Rose (is her character named Paige or Price?)?

SPOILER: *highlight* How could the girls' mom have a baby and not tell their daughters? She musta known that one of them could die one day and the Po3 could be broken.

I just hope this season doesn't flop b/c Shannen's gone.

Last edited by Kim_EZ; 29-09-2001 at 19:14.
Guest 11833 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-09-2001, 23:17   #4
PaulaB
Trusted User

Well there is a reason that Prue couldn't survive, Shannon was sacked/quit (which ever version you read)
PaulaB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 22:08   #5
Guest 11904
Girls Rule

for more information on Shannon Doherty go to

www.livingtv.co.uk

then select charmed

I hope they bring charmed out on DVD, on sky series 4 is about to start, (i think it's series)
Guest 11904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 22:19   #6
Space Duck
Trusted User

Living (Sky Digi 112) Will be showing a special program on the women of Charmed at 20:10 on Saturday night and after that Season 3 will begins a series of repeats starting with the first ep at 21:00 then we can enjoy Shannons last season of charmed... every sat at the same time..

I think they focused WAY too much on Alyssa Milano during season 2 & 3... Who cares if she don't choose the right men!!!
Old 03-10-2001, 22:24   #7
Guest 11904
Girls Rule

thanks, i will be watching that, do you know the new series will be starting
Guest 11904 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2001, 23:08   #8
Space Duck
Trusted User

I would think it would start in January for certain cause thas when Sky get their new eps of Buffy and Angel. not sure if that's early or late january though... Channel 5 should start showing season 3 soon too.