Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Film Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 27-07-2011, 10:34   #1441
Guest 56008
Trusted User

(Apologies for bumping up this old thread, I thought this might be the best place for this post)

I just wanted to plug the latest FAB Press book - Any Gun Can Play: The Essential Guide to Euro Westers. I received this hefty book in the post yesterday so I've only had a very brief flick thru it, but it looks like an essential purchase for Spaghetti Western fans...

The book can be ordered thru FAB Press and I posted some quick pics of the book at my blog...

Any Gun Can Play - pics inside the book
Old 27-07-2011, 11:48   #1442
Ratfink
Cranky ol' dog

I got mine at the FAB event, and Franco Nero signed it! It's an amazing book!
Old 14-09-2011, 21:40   #1443
R-T-C
Klaus Kinksi's pet dog

Finally gotten around to publishing some new reviews and appropriately enough they are Italo-Westerns: a duo from Mario Bava, La strada per Forte Alamo (1964) and Ringo del Nebraska.

Both recently released on good looking German DVDs (English subtitles over Italian audio), both are much more American than Italian in style and certainly lack the trademark Bava feel most of the time but should prove of interest to genre fans.
Old 19-10-2011, 19:05   #1444
R-T-C
Klaus Kinksi's pet dog

And the third Bava Western - Roy Colt e Winchester Jack.
Old 19-10-2011, 20:04   #1445
Alan b
Administrator

Thanked 1,285 Times in 581 Posts
This is way over 1k posts so feel free to start a new one, linking back to this one.

Closing
Closed Thread