Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Gaming Forums > Video Games Forum

Notices

Old Yesterday, 09:59   #12781
TonyG
Xbox Live: Tony Gster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fivebyfive View Post
There is a patch that fixes some(all?) of the game crashing in MYZ.

Tony: also try Thief of Thieves on Gamepass, based on Robert Kirkman graphic novel. Although there is only volume of 4 in total so far. its a nice little adventure game with very light stealth and the outcomes depend on choices.
Yes, I spotted the patch last night, but like you mentioned in an earlier post, My Xbox-X does have random overheating issues, despite blowing all the dust out of it recently. It was just strange with MYZ as I never once heard the fans blowing when playing the game.

And yes, will give Thief of Thieves a go as I do read & enjoy the comic book. The only reason I haven't played it yet was the poor reviews I've read. Still waiting for the TV series that was announced several years ago but still nothing has happened....
TonyG is offline   Reply With Quote