Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Television Discussion

Notices

Old 24-10-2005, 16:17   #41
Guest 892

I enjoyed this week's episode, bring on Friday's episode. Does anyone know whether or not there will be a stupid recap episode, I think they have got rid of them for good though.
Guest 892 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2005, 09:01   #42
dean richardson
Trusted User

how do you warch this ? is it over the internet or obscure sky channel?
dean richardson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-10-2005, 09:46   #43
Guest 2241
Trusted User

We all have close friends or relatives who mail us tapes/dvds overnight by fed-ex or similar

Sad to see Brian go this week, he was the only one seemingly playing the game
Guest 2241 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2005, 06:46   #44
Ono
I LIEK JEON JI-HYUN!!!111

Don't know how the fat lady surivived. Thought she was a dead gonna.

Very clever the way they hoodwinked both Brian and also likely pre-empted the immunity choice from the other tribe. Talked up Brian "only to cut his throat".
Ono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2005, 21:34   #45
Guest 33467
Shilpa Poppadom

im enjoying this season so far. I disagree with camaj - i quite like the fact theres NO dominant tribe or person so far -- its one of the things which sort of put me off last season until they got to the merger.

Mixing up the tribes so early was a bit of a shocker. Surely they must have something big in store later on in the season

People who I dislike so far: Judd 'like yeah man'. I dont think he will win it. He has too big a mouth and no brains.
THe NFL quarterback - dont know why, but i really dislike the man. Why hide your past career? Next week's ep looks really good. Looks like he will be outed by Amy I hope he doesnt win it either. I was hoping Amy would be voted out this week, but Brian was a bit of a surprise. I thought he would make the Jury at least.

Bobby Jon is turning out to be quite likeable. Not sure why some people are dissing Steph on this forum? I think she's a hard worker - she's just unlucky to be in with a bunch of morons

Surprised no one's mention Lydia. Looks like she could be this season's 'Scout' i.e. do sod all and stay under the radar to make the Jury, if not the final four She's a decent enough person but notice how they always leave her out of any challenges?

Not a bad series so far. ... although a slow first couple of eps ...

edit: So far Rafe looks like a final four candidate. No other obvious ones spring to mind. What do others think?

Last edited by snowball; 26-10-2005 at 21:37.
Guest 33467 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2005, 21:39   #46
Ono

Anyone else notice Danni's hot butt in the ball rolling challenge?
Old 26-10-2005, 21:46   #47
Guest 33467
Shilpa Poppadom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ono
Anyone else notice Danni's hot butt in the ball rolling challenge?

Old 26-10-2005, 21:47   #48
Guest 16989
Trusted User

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowball
People who I dislike so far: Judd 'like yeah man'. I dont think he will win it. He has too big a mouth and no brains.
THe NFL quarterback - dont know why, but i really dislike the man. Why hide your past career? Next week's ep looks really good. Looks like he will be outed by Amy I hope he doesnt win it either. I was hoping Amy would be voted out this week, but Brian was a bit of a surprise. I thought he would make the Jury at least.

Bobby Jon is turning out to be quite likeable. Not sure why some people are dissing Steph on this forum? I think she's a hard worker - she's just unlucky to be in with a bunch of morons
I'm enjoying it too (and Ono mate, her ass was kinda hard to miss - just hanging out there... Wouldn't go so far as to say she warrants one let alone two )

As one of those dissing Steph I should explain why I don't like her. Nothing is ever her fault despite her never seeming to contribute much of anything. She has too high an opinion of herself - believing her own hype maybe? - and the only reason people know who she is is because she's 'the girl who's always on the losing side'. She's always moaning on about something or another - for someone who's now done Survivor twice she doesn't seem to have enjoyed a single moment of it...

I didn't really like her last season though either.
Guest 16989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2005, 22:02   #49
Guest 33467
Shilpa Poppadom

actually i feel quite offended by Ono's comment - Danni's ass is way too small to ogle over

Old 26-10-2005, 22:48   #50
Guest 2241
Trusted User

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowball
im enjoying this season so far. I disagree with camaj - i quite like the fact theres NO dominant tribe or person so far -- its one of the things which sort of put me off last season until they got to the merger.
I don't think I said that! I'm not pro-domination but I want someone to support. I like cheering when "my" tribe wins immunity etc. It's hard to do when you don't care

Last time I was happy that the other tribe was winning because I was supporting the other tribe and I thought Ulong whined too much and sent home the wrong people and didn't try as hard as the other tribe. James should have gone far sooner than he did.

You say Steph is hard working, how do we know? I haven't seen anything extraordinary from her, Amy's as good if not better. I think people felt sorry for her that she was the last girl left at Ulong
Old 27-10-2005, 21:45   #51
Guest 27972
Trusted User

I'm enjoying it - no one really stands out as a likely winner this season.

I like Steph
Guest 27972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31-10-2005, 19:29   #52
Guest 33467
Shilpa Poppadom

no one seen the latest episode?

I thought it was good.

The right choice for being voted out ...

Merger at the end of it Looks like some people would like Judd in their alliance to take him into the final four and maybe final two. He's got too many enemies so would never win the votes

I *really* want someone to publically 'out' the NFL quarterback. A couple of people have tried but hes just shrugged it off.

Last edited by snowball; 31-10-2005 at 19:30.
Old 31-10-2005, 19:40   #53
Guest 16989
Trusted User

Yeah, I saw it - another good episode

Was surprised by the vote at the end, but pleased... Judd is a pain - hope he goes soon.
Old 31-10-2005, 20:25   #54
Guest 33467
Shilpa Poppadom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrwriter
Yeah, I saw it - another good episode

Was surprised by the vote at the end, but pleased... Judd is a pain - hope he goes soon.

yeah Judd is a real pain in the ass. I also hope he goes soon. I was expecting the vote at the end. They edit the episodes to deliberately mislead you on who is going to be voted out

Based on the episodes so far, I think the following are looking to be good Survivors:

Cindy (or whoever the sports caster is??) - possible final four
Jamie - another possible final four
Rafe - definite final four, possibly final two.
Stephanie and Bobby Jon to make the Jury

Judd to get voted out next..I hope

NO real villain in this series so far. I hope that changes.
Old 01-11-2005, 01:24   #55
Guest 2241
Trusted User

What has any of them done to warrent inclusion in the final four? There aren't any particularly strong people like Rupert, Ian or Tom nor are there any great game players since Brian left. Judd is the only one who seems to have a game head. Smart of him to help Rafe win immunity when he couldn't

I felt last week was better , I don't know why though!

I think the best bit was Garry saying that Amy wouldn't be able to track him down because she'd be looking for Garry Davis, who doesn't exist. Well she's going to see the show when she leaves YOU MORON!!!!
Old 01-11-2005, 08:56   #56
Guest 16989
Trusted User

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaj
Judd is the only one who seems to have a game head. Smart of him to help Rafe win immunity when he couldn't
Why couldn't Judd have won immunity? Not saying that you're wrong, just that I hadn't considered he'd blown the challenge on purpose - I just assumed he was being stupid (as usual).

If you're right I may have to change my opinion of him Cos right now I don't see why he has a game head at all?

Agree with you about none of that list deserving to make final four though. And can't see Jamie lasting long with that attitude...
Old 01-11-2005, 13:16   #57
Guest 27972
Trusted User

I don't like Judd he is a bit of an arse

BJ will go as soon as he doesn't win a challenge, so anything involving a bit of intelligence and he's gone

Last edited by Arsey; 01-11-2005 at 18:51.
Guest 27972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2005, 15:57   #58
Guest 33467
Shilpa Poppadom

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaj
What has any of them done to warrent inclusion in the final four? There aren't any particularly strong people like Rupert, Ian or Tom nor are there any great game players since Brian left. Judd is the only one who seems to have a game head. Smart of him to help Rafe win immunity when he couldn't

I felt last week was better , I don't know why though!

I think the best bit was Garry saying that Amy wouldn't be able to track him down because she'd be looking for Garry Davis, who doesn't exist. Well she's going to see the show when she leaves YOU MORON!!!!

I dont think ANY of them stand out. I was just trying to predict a final four based on what we've seen so far.

I don't think Judd has a game face at all. The guy is far too annoying and will get voted out at the earliest opportunity. THe only reason why he hasnt been voted out yet because he does well at tribe challenges and helps win immunity. Its every man for himself from now on with the merger

Last edited by snowball; 02-11-2005 at 15:58.
Old 06-11-2005, 21:09   #59
Guest 33467
Shilpa Poppadom

episode 8: Possibly the best episode so far. Im really liking the twist in this one
. I wonder waht they would do if no one finds it by the time they get to the final four

I think Im beginning to hate Jamie. Was really surprised he didnt get voted out what with his open gameplan outburst against Bobby Jon. Judd can now hide behind Jamie's big mouth - i think Judd's chances of going further have suddenly improved ...

I didn't really care much for Bobby Jon before this episode but the way he has handled Jamie makes for great viewing

Bobby Jon has made the jury

Last edited by snowball; 06-11-2005 at 21:12.
Old 06-11-2005, 23:07   #60
Ono

I have not liked Jamie from the off. Bit of a sly one that. Really thought Jamie was for the cop - but it looks like the editing was done to make us think he waa under threat. He is going soon though.

Let's hope BJ decks him in Ep 9.