Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Gadgets and Gizmos > Home Entertainment Hardware forum

Notices

Old 29-10-2001, 21:50   #1
ColinD

Videologic - Replaces the stuff I broke.

I dropped and broke one of my speakers and when I e-mailed them about a replacement they asked for my address and apparenty are going to send me a free replacement.

Which was nice, Thanks to baps for the heads up on this.

Worth remembering

Colin
Old 30-10-2001, 09:31   #2
Bapapapa
ᗧ。。。。。。ᗣᗣᗣᗣ

Yeah they are outstandingly good when it comes to stuff like this. Shame it took me 5 months to get the correct amp back, but I guess it was just a glitch in their system. :/
Bapapapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2001, 16:11   #3
Robby
XBL- iRobz PSN - PSiRobz

Location: ‎"Wearing out more picks than Hendrix on a Caffeine drip"
I've just had to send my DTS amp back as it was an early model that suffered DTS cut outs. They came and picked it up and said it won't cost me a penny. I haven't got it back yet but hopefully everything should be OK.
They do seem to look after their customers.

What was the story behind your amp Bapapapa??

Last edited by Robby; 30-10-2001 at 16:12.
Robby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2001, 17:53   #4
Bapapapa
ᗧ。。。。。。ᗣᗣᗣᗣ

What was the story behind your amp Bapapapa??

14 month old Scirroco Crossfire amp - headphones plugged in, daughter fell over, clipped the jack plug and broke the jack socket.

Decided to open her up (the amp, that is - I wasn't that angry ) and see what I could do - decided to swap the bobbins from the front line out socket, but of course I know not what I'm doing and have now got 2x busted jack sockets!!

Decide to bite the bullet and see how much VL want to effect a repair - amazingly they just sent me an RMA to return the amp and would inspect and repair it FOC. I'd even lost all the screws.

Sent it back. Six weeks later decide to ask if there was any progress and they said it was on the test bench. 2 days later my amp was returned with No Fault Found! Still had busted sockets though, I mean you could just look at it to see the fault. :confused:

Phoned them this time, explained the situation and they collected it next day. A few weeks later another amp was delivered - but this time it was the wrong one. 2ch Scirroco instead of the Crossfire one.

Another mail.

Few weeks later the correct one was delivered and works fine. I'd have been well ****** with the service if I'd been paying for it or if it was under warranty, but as it was FOC - I'm giving them a bit of leeway. Not to mention the fact, I've still got the other amp sitting here that they delivered incorrectly and have failed to collect.
Bapapapa is offline   Reply With Quote