Go Back   Forums @ The Digital Fix > Entertainment Discussion Forums > Television Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-01-2019, 09:15   #1
TonyG
Xbox Live: Tony Gster

New US TV Shows 2019

Was impressed with the first two episodes of S3 True Detective. It's another slow burner but for the first time in this series, they concentrate on the "Detective" element which is a plus for me. Great visuals as always & the acting is first-class, especially Stephen Dorff who is surprisingly good.

Also enjoyed the first episode of Deadly Class. Great 80's soundtrack, some solid crunchy action & an interesting premise. Some poor acting was my only minor gripe...

First episode of Project Blue Book was promising. If the prospect of an old school, UFO conspiracy X-Files episode set in the 1950's, gets your juices flowing, this is the show for you. Good FX, decent production values & solid acting. I'm a sucker for anything UFO-based, so i'll stick with it for now.

Anyone watched the new comedy show, Black Monday yet?
TonyG is offline   Reply With Quote