Bit of a long shot Ono, but a guy at work had a similar problem. The solution he found on the net was to start the game in windowed mode, and then when it's up and running on the main menu screen, change it back to fullscreen..
Worth a shot at least.
__________________ My flickr The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
I caved in and bought the orange box. Looked quite good value considering I don't have HL2 or anything like that on the PC, I remember buying the 'extreme' Half Life set back in the day brand new and sealed at the car boot sale for a tenner! (The 4CD one).
- Linux Dedicated Server beta release
- Disabled the loading of background maps
- Fixed not being able to issue rcon commands with empty strings like: rcon sv_password
- Fixed refresh rate video mode issue
- Fixed crash on opening the scoreboard after having changed between windowed and fullscreen
- Fixed a hitch problem related to mouse updates happening too frequently
- Fixed sentry muzzleflashes not drawing unless sentry was near the map origin
- Fixed a crash during loading while starting the game in fullscreen mode
- Exploit fix related to "join_team".
Had my first go of TFC in about 5 years this morning.
Quite like it so far.
On the negative side, the lack of Grenades means it's very hard to take out a SG in some classes.
On the positive side, the lack of Grenades finally puts a stop to conc-ing mania. I mean, on TFC1.5 I've seen a flag collected and planted on home base in 2 jumps by some conc jumpers. That's just wrong
Anyone care to give me a quick two liner as to how the Engineer has changed? I looks like there's more than one type of SG (aside from the upgrades). Or perhaps I'm mistaken.
2-Fort still rocks - even better now with the cover over the bridge - no longer such a sniper frag-fest