PDA

View Full Version : Cyberhome 400 DVD Player

Andr3w
19-04-2004, 21:48
Lo peeps,

I Have been searching all over the Net and I can't seem to find any info on this subject. Hoping someone here can help. I have the Cyberhome 400 DVD player got the region hack working. Only problem is Whatever DVD I put in the drive I am unable to see highlighted Menus. for example "Play" "Scene Selection" "Extras". I am able to select any of these menu's but I have to guess which one is highlighted as it doesn't display it with a different colour or underline it.

So if i want say "extras" I have to guess if It is highlighted or not.

Does this make sense

Had the player since Chrimbo and I am 100% sure that it was highlighting menus of the Dvd after the crack was applied.

I have tried a factory reset and it still has the same problem.

if anyone has Info Please let me know.

Cheers

Andr3w

ralph wiggum
20-04-2004, 00:32
I had a similar problem a couple of years back (note with a Cyberhome though). I had the dvd player set to the wrong aspect ratio for my tv (don't ask me why this should matter - i have absolutely no idea :lol: ). It might be worth a try changing the output from 16:9 to 4:3 or vice-versa.

Andr3w
20-04-2004, 08:40
Cheers mate, will try looking for that option on the dvd player when I get home.

Its just so weird I can see the menu's but I can't Distinguish which one is highlighted.

Any other ideas peeps?

Cheers

Andr3w